Monday, May 25, 2015

My Thoughts on Charting a Course

When we live life without a plan we risk losing our way and winding up very off course.  I know that to be truly happy we have to keep the commandments, we have to have a plan, we have to set a course.  I know that if we follow the example that Jesus has set for us we will be on this course.  I know I am happiest when I am setting goals and making plans to reach those goals.  I know that I will also progress further in this life and get closer to my potential by this system of goal setting.  I know others do watch us and we can be either a great tool or hindrance to the kingdom of God in the way we are living our lives.  I want to glorify God in my example of others.  I want them to want to know the Father because they know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment